At Blue Earth Boat Works in Fernandina Beach, FL, we are proud to show off our work. See our before and after pictures of recent boat detailing and restoration work.
The Mahara: A full top side detail which included:
- An acid wash on the gelcoat to remove caustic etching
- Compounding all fiberglass surfaces
- Removing all rust from stainless steel surfaces, etc.
The Sanity, Ranger Tug
- Full detail on the Top side and Hull
- Multiple step compounding and polishing brought this vessel back to its luster
- This is restoration done the right way. Blue Earth Boat Works chemically treated the oxidized gel coat and did a 3 step cut, glaze & polish! Owner thought wet sanding was the only option but we were able to do this for half the price!
The Moxie, a Pdq PowerCat
- Full topside detail
We also do vehicles. Check out our latest before and after pictures of the vans we do for a local business. Top right hand cover is the “before” picture.