Michael Grimaldi, the owner of Blue Earth Boat Works, located in Fernandina Beach, FL, has over 20 years of experience in the marine industry. Growing up in South Florida, Mike started his first business detailing the luxury yachts of the rich and famous, then proudly worked as the First Mate on the Crili, a 150 ft. luxury mega yacht. You can feel confident that your vessel is in secure hands as Mike holds the following certifications / experience:
- Certified detail technician
- 100 ton master captain’s license
- STW 95 certification
- Advanced maritime firefighting training
- Radar certification
- Certified OSHA forklift and travel lift instructor
- Held position as Dock master at local marina for multiple years
- First Mate on the Crili, a 150 ft mega yacht docked in West Palm Beach, FL. The Crili traveled throughout the Bahamas, Caribbean and South America.
Mike is multi-talented craftsman, so even if the service you need isn’t listed here, don’t be afraid to ask him for help.
Zach Miller is a true watermen and a native of Fernandina Beach. Zach’s love of boats and his attention to the fine details, make him excellent at boat restoration. Zach is also proud to be the Fernandina Beach Surf Ambassador.
At Blue Earth Boat Works, we are confident that you will be completely satisfied with our services. Please give us a call at 904-624-0277 and we’d be happy to provide you with a free quote for all your vessel needs.